The Fall Equinox (or Autumn Equinox, depending on where you live) is right around the corner on September 22!
Use this digital downloadable Fall Equinox Facts for Kids Printables Pack with your homeschool students ages 6-11 to learn about this important seasonal day.
- Fact Sheet
- "Complete Me" Fill-in-the-blanks facts sheet
- Position of the Sun diagramming worksheet sheet
- "Truth or Fall?" True or false Fall Equinox quiz
- "When the Leaves Fall Down" guided essay assignment
- Fall Diary journaling page
- Fall Equinox Codebreaker Puzzle
For more fun outdoor and nature activities, visit our site, An Off Grid Life.
Don't forget to subscribe to gain access to our resource library with 25+ free resources on homeschooling, homesteading, self-reliance, and living off the grid. See you there!